About Our MICROSOFT CERTIFIED EDUCATOR (MCE)
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION FOR TEACHERS
Get Certified in Microsoft Office Specialist and Adobe Associate World Championships?
MICROSOFT CERTIFIED EDUCATOR (MCE) TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION FOR TEACHERS
How many of your teachers can use technology to teach their subject matter?
How many can engage their tech savvy students?
How many can prepare their reports efficiently and timely using the computer?
How many of your teachers have basic ICT professional certifications?
Can you assess the ICT proficiency of your teachers?
Technology is evolving quickly and many educators are being left behind. Students are accessing and using technology without adult supervision (teachers or parents).
These and many more challenges are we proffer solutions for to schools nationwide. In today’s digital dispensation, it is imperative that all teachers irrespective of discipline be able to apply their knowledge to provide a customized learning experience for their students using technology.
ReadManna offers the Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE) certification program, recommended by UNESCO, which provides robust tools that help educators drive best-in-class integration of information and communication technology (ICT) into classroom instruction. This professional development program bridges the gap between technology skills and innovative teaching.
Benefits of implementing the MCE professional development and certification at your institution include:
1. Ensures your teachers have the basic understanding of Microsoft Education tools offered to all schools worldwide
2. Ensures your teachers can demonstrate how to successfully incorporate 21st century into lessons
3. Provides access to free continuous and effective ICT professional development
4. Provides reliable validation of ICT investments
5. Ensures your teachers are able to relate with their students who are computer savvy
5 STEPS TO BECOMING A MICROSOFT CERTIFIED EDUCATOR
ReadManna offers a cost effective and affordable solution to schools to ensure every teacher acquires the MCE certification.
1. Join our Facebook Teachers Community – “ReadManna Technology Forum” for MCE course materials and other technology courses. Our community provides the platform to network with other teachers who are also interested in technology
2. Register for the free MCE Zoom bimonthly sessions on Saturdays. The registration link is posted in the Facebook community
3. Join the MCE Workshop WhatsApp group for tutorials and feedback
4. Pay for your international MCE certification.
5. Take your MCE exam at our Certiport Authorised Testing Centre.
GROUP TRAINING FOR SCHOOLS
ReadManna offers onsite MCE training and certification in schools. Please contact us at email@example.com or
on WhatsApp 08055003300 for more details. Group discounts apply
You can also click here to apply